Monday, August 13, 2007

Pulled Over in LA

A new experience for the McCarthy suitcases - claiming residence in Brunei and having a visa for Saudi in your passport was probably pushing it, so sure enough, after a quick glance at my documents, I was advised that I would be required to answer a few extra questions by the US Customs. It was all pretty smooth despite them having difficulty in getting access to Brunei on their systems. There was also a confusing question re why I was using another passport from the one I used when I worked in the US back in 1998 (now that's an impressive search that was available at the gent's finger tips). Question was easily side swipped when I pointed out that my half full passport (current) was only issued in late December 2006.

No sign of Posh by the way ..........

No comments: