Wednesday, June 08, 2011

A Party like no other

Another one of out highlights from the half term week was an invite to Prince Wakeel's 5th birthday party which was held at the Istana. The theme was racing cars/Ferrari and the dress theme for the guests was red, back and white. The whole party area was very well decorated to the theme as were the cakes which were amazing - I don't think I have ever seen a vertical standing cake before!

It goes without saying that the McCarthy kids had a B.L.A.S.T. There were race cars, various fun fair style games, face painting, clowns, a magician, waterslides and ice cream, popcorn & candy floss on tap. And they did all the above several times over and had so much fun.

In the car on the way home, Jack said "For my next birthday..." (and I'm thinking here we go!)..."I would like to invite..." Phew...

We all had an amazing afternoon and were very grateful to be part of the invite list!






















No comments: