Saturday, December 08, 2012

Feeding Frenzy

Iman and I are in Bangkok for our first ever swim meet out of Borneo. As Donncha says its a bit mad thinking of a school flying over two hours away to a swim meet - a bit like a team school in Ireland flying off to Germany! But it's a big one for the international school circuit and it's the first time the JIS team have been invited. There are altogether 16 teams here from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and HongKong and over 500 swimmers of all age so the lanes during the warm up are very busy! As usual a very early start.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello McCarthy family (esp, Mrs. Maria)
My Name is Maria (too) from Ottawa, Canada. I was following your blog for a while all of us (the Hassan Family) are coming on January 1, 2013 to BSB, Brunei. My Husband got a teaching position at UBD
My email is maria-nejjari@hotmail.ca
Hope to hear from you soon
Maria