Thursday, December 05, 2013

Bangkok Dec 2013

The kids and I are in Bangkok this weekend attending a swim competition that Iman competed in this time last year. Free day today so it was jalan-jalan time. Iman and I wanted to shop but we only managed a couple of hours before the two boys lost the plot.




For lunch we met Jube and Namo. Jube went to school with my sister Hanna and we've known each other for nearly 25 years. Of course we both didn't feel old at all! It was great to meet Namo at last and predictably the boys got on immediately!


Just so Ayden would stop badgering me about a tuk-tuk ride, I bit the bullet to pay the tourist price for one. It was actually a fun ride and well worth it! Iman though was not so impressed and said afterwards "never again!". Just as well really as next year I don't think the four of us will fit in one!


Terminal 21 is always a hit with the kids. Iman and I just wish we could have stayed longer!

No comments: