Tuesday, April 14, 2009

30,000 and counting

I'm one of those males that comes home full of ideas, starts a project and then leaves it to others to tidy up ! Well, this blog is certainly one of those projects - I started it and posted the first few postings before getting Maria a user id and password, after which, I basically abondoned all ownership and became a reader. Given the amount of travel I do (sitting in Singapore Airport, enroute to Cyprus as I type), it would be boring for me to tell everyone about the long transit hours I spend, so Maria fills the pages with news from home and the daily trials of rearing three young rascals. It's become a familiar page for my parents, friends and family to keep up with the latest news on Iman, Jack and Ayden but more importantly, I get some regular updates when I am on the road (I'm probably responsible for most of the irregular countries logged on the visitor list!)

So, to Maria - thank you for taking the time to keep everyone up to date but more importantly, thank you for keeping me close to home, even when I am thousands of miles away !!!

No comments: