Saturday, May 14, 2011

Found my dancing shoes :))

Dancing is not one of my natural talents. I avoid dance floors at all costs and often think I have two left feet. Then I tried Zumba. Can't say I loved it at first and I found it very difficult and frustrating that I couldn't "Zumba". So after several sessions I gave up totally and avoided it for months. But the music was too good and I hated working out by myself whilst everyone was having a party in the studio next door so a couple of months ago I started going to Zumba Toning regularly and started enjoying the sessions.

Today we had the second Zumbathon at the Empire - two hours of non-stop Zumba! I went to the first one a few months back but I was still unconvinced that it was actually "fun". Today was a totally different experience - I loved it and had so much fun. So much that I want to go to Zumba all the time - and I must have a pair of the tassle pants!







1 comment:

MrsW said...

Tassle pants? :)

(Let's do an order - I secretly want some too..!)