Monday, July 11, 2011

Bridex 2011

Military shows have never really been my thing but with the excitement of all the jets flying around us for weeks, I did not need much convincing to go to one of the shows. On entry the kids were really excited to see the helicopters and climb in and out of the tanks.



The first display was the Sea, Land & Air demo. It was pretty exciting with plenty of explosions. Jack and Ayden weren't too happy and had to hide in Donncha's arms. Poor Jack was so scared he was shaking!






Then came the part we really came for. What a great show! I'm no plane freak so I can't give you the names. I particularly enjoyed the Bruneian show especially as we know two of the pilots. Donncha has been trying to get me to an airshow for years and I think I have caught the bug!














And to finish off a walk around inside the exhibition for a closer look at more boys toys!


Zahra's favorite part was meeting Miss Tourism Indonesia!




No comments: