Thursday, July 21, 2011

McCarthys land on Legoland!

We have been talking about this day for months and had been a great bargaining chip for me! I'm not big on rides and it was great to have cousins Aimi and Raimi with us for the day. The weather wasn't great but I think worked to our advantage as the park was not hugely busy and the most we had to wait was between 15 to 30 minutes.



I still can't believe that Iman and Jack went on this sizeable pirate ship. They absolutely loved it though I was worried about Jack. I think I would have cried myself!




In the meantime Ayden was exploring this pirates training camp!



Gold panning seemed a great idea until they got very wet!


So they all had to get dried off.



This was tricky for Ayden. Funny how most of the people queueing for this ride were adult men and without children!





We bumped into the Kyles, friends from Brunei at this ride. Such a small world!


And lastly probably my most favorite part of the park!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope You guys enjoyed I was in J.I.S one time ago

Unknown said...

Hope you guys enjoyed I once was in J.I.S too