Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No Hash Pictures

No good views on the hash last night - it was a purely physical one going up and down far too many hills. Cath wasn't there and I followed Margaret's lead. Margaret has seen more of Brunei than most Bruneians ever would and knows the jungle routes very well. Knowing that it was going to be a while before we got out she made me run the last 15 minutes. She's a fantastic motivator and I was out of breath but feeling very good. A great workout. 

A story from the hash - I was chatting to one of the ladies, Nellie from Zambia and she is related to Samantha Mumba the Irish singer! How mad is that?!

This morning was our usual Bukit Shahbandar walk and I took pictures of these pitcher plants. We don't normally stop to look at anything but this morning we were with two keen nature lovers and they pointed out these beautiful plants. 


No comments: