Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Curry for Breakfast?

Most people would balk at the thought of having curry for breakfast but for the McCarthy family this is the perfect saturday morning breakfast. In fact, we've kind of taken things to a new art form - Donncha and Iman normally head off to buy the Indian fried bread (roti) and curry (and sneak in a quick Indian 'pulled' tea while waiting). On this particular morning, Jack when told to stop dripping curry on his pyjamas, decided to copy his uncle Jagabar and eat his roti shirtless !!!!


Nothing beats a family breakfast !


Jack realising that he may be the subject of a blog post

2 comments:

MrsW said...

How funny!!! Nathan and I just went for Roti breakfast this morning - and I cursed myself for not taking any pictures so I could blog about it!!
What a coincidence!

Maria said...

What roti on a week day?! And here I was thinking you were in the gym every school morning! :)