Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Miss Paris is back!!!!


Iman arrived back home this afternoon after being away for 10 days. Despite the long journey she was on good form and Jack and Ayden were so excited when the car came up the driveway. So many stories of Disneyland, Paris sights, museums, the hotel... it seems she had so much fun. Staying at the Meurice and travelling around Paris in a chauffer driven limousine it would be hard not to. At her age my first experience of Paris was going up and down a tour bus - still it was Paris and I still remember that first trip and the excitement of going up the Eiffel Tower.

Iman came back with a full suitcase and an additional box (?). Jack and Ayden got very cool shirts, pants and a toy car each. Iman came back with a new wardrobe (very chic). Donncha got a shirt and myself a tshirt together with this Eiffel tower - I love holiday souvenirs and I have always wanted one of these. Mind you wish the slippers came in my size!

We will try post some pictures from Iman's Paris adventures soon.


1 comment:

MrsW said...

Hi - doesn't sound like a bad way to holiday at all!!!

I used to be a holiday rep in Paris, lived there for a few years, so have many fond memories of that city, and miss it a lot. Big piece of me.

I trust she had a wonderful time! Lucky lady!