Monday, October 19, 2009

Pulau Berambang revisited

It's JIS half term all week and this morning we had our children join us for our Monday morning walk. Our excursion was to Pulau Berambang which I first went to and wrote about here. Now re-reading that post, it was actually my first Monday morning walk - little did I know then that the walks would make the permanent start to my week!

We have been back to the island once since then but today's group is the most we have had there - we would not have fitted another person onto the bus if we tried.


I'm very proud of the photos from today - probably because I didn't take any of them. Many thanks to Conor who took the camera off me ~ great photos Conor ~






And here are Iman's photographs



The 'summit' where we enjoyed our snacks and the view especially as it was an overcast day.

No comments: