Thursday, February 11, 2010

Singapore Botanical Gardens

I think the last time I visited the Singapore Botanical Gardens I was in my early teens. To me it was a big park with plants, plants and more plants...not cool. I cannot count the number times I have been to Singapore since my teens including the 4 months stint Donncha and I did back in 2001. And this week when my Mum suggested visiting the gardens with the kids, I thought "OK....". Well appreciation of beautiful gardens especially one of such a high standard as the SBG must come with age because I was blown away!!!! What a fantastic place... amazing layout and so many flowers! The kids loved it running everywhere. Our favorite part was the "cool house" or whatever it's called with all the ferns and moss and Iman took a fantastic picture of the waterfall in there. I just wished we had more time as we did not get there till early evening - fabulous place!!!!










No comments: