Monday, December 03, 2007

Barbeque Training


Yesterday evening we had our good friend Mr. David Abberton join us for an early dinner. I took a couple of recipes from the Lebanese book (I did it!!!) and we had a barbeque of marinated lamb and chicken kebabs. I prepared everything on Saturday afternoon so all that was left on Sunday was to skewer the meat and barbeque away! I also made a wicked garlic sauce and coriander chilli sauce to go with the meats. It wasn't exactly Beirut Restaurant in Bangkok but we were close to it. Just to make sure that Donncha's barbequeing skills are up to Australian standards (and that I can reproduce the same meal twice) we shall be doing this again next weekend.


The kids always love barbeques and we had Hariz join us. Iman was feeling festive and donned on her Santa outfit. We later put up the Christmas tree and Iman put down the presents from the Cowleys. I will take a picture once the tree is completely decorated.

Jack was more interested in my new toy. Donncha surprised me with a macbook this weekend. I am learning and it can be a little frustrating but I love it. What's great is I don't have to wait for the kids to go to sleep before I can use the computer so Jack is watching Bananas as I am writing.


No comments: