Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ladies Hash - one year on

The run must go on even with rain and last tuesday there was plenty of it!

A year ago my tuesday evenings was the norm of dinner followed by the routine of kids bedtime. Now thanks to the Ladies Hash and my children's understanding that Mama needs to go out, my typical tuesday evening is a run/walk thorough the jungle followed by food, fresh air and banter with the ladies. In the year I have met many women and some have become good friends. And one year on I can't imagine my tuesdays without it.

Last tuesday was the Chinese New Year run which I wrote about last year. It was a very wet evening but it was still a good turnout with some 20 hashers braving the rain for the run. On this occasion I opted to mind the keys. It was a superb OnOn later with a lovely meal and a yee shang which this year seemed to be tossed all over the place!



No comments: