Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What to do with 1600 photos?


Ever since Iman's birth, I have made a point of putting all our family photographs into albums chronologically. That was before I got the Mac last year and enjoyed the features of iPhoto. My unprinted pictures started piling up and I kept putting off going down to the local photo shop to the extent that one of my sisters went down there with a few hundred photos to print and was told "Don't worry, I know Maria has more to print"! So last week I eventually pulled myself together and put all the pictures on one pen drive. A couple of days later I had 1623 photographs in a package and I started going through them thinking this is going to be a breeze to put away into album only to panic when I realized that they have been mixed up! So it's been fun fun fun!!!

No comments: