Sunday, February 01, 2009

Swimming Gala 09

It was the JIS Junior school swimming gala last Friday and I have decided to add the year to the title because I anticipate to have similar posts in the next coming years!

Jack enjoyed the fun races amongst his kindy peers and was ever so proud to receive his choc coin medal!




And Iman was a star. For starters I never knew she could swim so well. She splashes around at the weekend but never does laps so it was a real surprise that swimming in the top group of her year she came in 2nd in the freestyle and 4th in the backstroke. And she got a ribbon with 2nd on it but we cannot find it! Now the debate is whether to start swimming club again. I am saying "yes...yes... you should" but so far the response has been "....hmmm... but I want to do horse-riding" or ".....can I do piano instead?"!!!!




2 comments:

MrsW said...

Maybe you should add the correct year (09?) to your post title, and it will help even more..! :)

Maria said...

Thanks for keeping me on my toes Mrs. W!