Monday, October 22, 2007

Swiss Hotels

Well, another night, another city, another hotel but this one takes some beating. Reminds me of when I was 7 and used to spend my summer holiday's with my grandparents. The only difference in the room is the TV plus I guess the ensuite although it does match the decor of the bathroom in my grandparents house in Tipperary.

Met with with Swiss Mama and her expanding family last night - had almost given up on them as their GPS system doesn't seem to work well without manual intervention and of course, my hotel is not in a well travelled part of Geneva.

Looking forward to Friday morning when the plane starts to head east again altough it's a short trip home before heading to Chennai next week.

1 comment:

Suisse Maman said...

The GPS works fine. Blame the person who couldn't follow instructions!