Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hooked On The Hash


I must clarify it is the running event and not what one smokes. Last week I went to my first Ladies Hash and thoroughly enjoyed it. I went again last night and came out the jungle high on endorphins. Think that it will be a permanent feature of my Tuesday evenings. I've met some new people and reacquainted myself with some old faces.  The social part of it is fun but I love the walk / run in the jungle. I'm not a great runner but I'm not exactly going to linger around in there! As I'm new I yet haven't taken my camera so I don't have any pictures. The picture above is of Bukit Shahbandar which I try and walk with friends at least once a week. The outdoor life is what Brunei is all about and after all these years I am just starting to appreciate that.

No comments: