Friday, January 18, 2008

Iman is 5


Our little princess turned 5 yesterday. Can't believe that she is fast becoming a big girl. We are having a big party at home today with all her friends from school coming so yesterday we had a small cake with the family. As usual everyone went for the candles.


It's Iman's first big birthday party and I think we will have close on to 40 kids around her age group. We have been talking and planning this big occasion for the last two weeks and I have been amassing goodies galore for the pinata, games prizes and the party bags. Pinatas aren't easy to come by here so I decided to make one myself. In previous years we have used boxes and paper bags but this year I was super organsied and made one out of papier mache. As it's my first attempt I didn't try to make any fancy shapes and just went for the balloon shape and with my Mum's decorating I don't think it has turned out too bad. Anyway it all get's smashed up in the end!


No comments: