Friday, January 18, 2008

We Did It!


The house was in total chaos for two and a half hours. We had over 40 kids in the house wanting to play games, eat, drink, run around and all at the same time. Credit goes to Donncha and his booming voice organizing them all into games and play.


The cake was done by my sister Jasmine and was very rich and delicious. I hope she took more pics than me - check out her blog.



Picture above is "Pass The Parcel"  won by my niece Zahra. We also had the old favorites Musical Statues and Musical Mats. The pinata was a big hit - pictures on next post.

I think all the kids had great fun. It was enjoyable for us but I am so glad it's all over. I'm quite disappointed that I did not take more pictures but I was doing a bit of running around between and party and the kitchen. The food turned out really well - again no pics. We had homemade beef burgers in mini buns cooked on the barbeque, french fries, sandwiches and noodles. Jasmine also contributed mini choc muffins and we had home grown corn on the cob. I was haunted on the party bags - made up 45 and I needed exactly that! 

No comments: