Thursday, October 02, 2008

The First Day 2008

Well we survived our first day despite an endless flow of visitors all day. I regret not taking any pictures of our guests and friends but I think with all the running around everyone did, I think I can be forgiven for that. The first day of Hari Raya will always bring me back to my pregnancy with Ayden two years ago when I gave birth a month early after a day on my feet receiving guests.

After a big night of fireworks, the boys were not on their best form this morning. They didn't want to wear their new outfits but once dressed they were so smart that all was forgotten and were all smiles.

Iman went to Jasmine's house to get her hair done. She did great staying still but sadly the curls didn't keep for too long.
I think the three McCarthy kids polished off a box of prawn crackers themselves!

No comments: