Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

Neither myself nor Donncha are cinema fans. Now this is telling but the last time we went to the cinema together we watched "Bend It Like Beckham" at the Coronet in Notting Hill, London 7 years ago. We came out saying "That was good, we should this this again!". Since then I have only been in a cinema once - grudgingly with my nieces and nephews some years back. 
So you can all sense how I must have felt this morning when my sisters volunteered me to accompany the kids to watch HSM3. But I had little choice as they were both busy and Iman really wanted me there. But lo and behold (as Donncha probably guessed) Iman and I had fun together. It's a fun movie and she loved it. And my thought afterwards "...we should do this again!".

No comments: