Thursday, November 22, 2007

Afternoon Outing


We live so far out of town that I don't normally go out after four in the afternoon as not to interupt dinner and our evening routine. But this afternoon I had the office opening of prestigious law firm Cheok Sankaran Halim to attend. Their new premises was ideal for the event with the reception held in the foyer of the building. They had the JIS orchestra for entertainment and Sheraton catering with very yummy eclairs. What struck me about the afternoon was how very refreshing to go to such an event and not to have the presence of the Brunei paparazzi. They even had a proper photographer just like pre-blogger days!

The picture above is Hanna with our friends Shanti and Pat. I am not putting this note anywhere near it because on this short post I have managed to delete the picture four times so it is staying where it is. Guess serves me right for showing off to Shanti how simple and easy this is!

No comments: