Sunday, November 04, 2007

Football Funday

Donncha and I went to a friends' house for dinner Saturday night. We only met this couple recently and really enjoy their company and conversation. Too much cos we did not get home till very late. I'm not used to staying out late anymore and felt terrible on Sunday morning. And it wasn't like we could take it easy. Donncha had to pack for his brief trip to Mauritius and we had promised Iman that we would take her to the JIS Football Funday especially as her cousins Hazim and Hariz were participating.

Unfortunately we were late and missed Haris in action and by the time we got there I had to drop off Donncha to the airport leaving Iman and Jack at JIS. I had all intentions of picking up the kids and heading home immediately but in reality I never get my way anymore. They wanted to play, eat ice cream, face painting, henna, watch more football - the lot really. Jack was not keen on the face painting at all - there was one guy there who was really good and I wanted Jack to have a tiger or monster done but he wasn't interested. Iman wasn't keen either and settled for hairbraiding and henna on her hand which turned out quite well on her.


No comments: