Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Surprises

Donncha when he get's a chance on his trips will always bring back small surprises for Iman and Jack. Jack is now starting to say "Where surprise?". And of course Iman is our Queen of Surprises. Poor Ayden is left out for now but he will catch on to it soon.

Unfortunately on his last trip to London poor Donncha did not have much time to shop and did not get the kids anything except for some white M&S school socks for Iman. She had such a long face! - (But Donncha you will be happy to know that every morning since she has started wearing them she has said how much she loves her new socks!)

Not usually the norm I was the one to be most surprised from the London trip with three new cookery books. I love my cookery books. I'm not the world's best cook and I don't cook everyday but I do cook - maybe not much from the books themselves but I do refer to them. Though I have been reminded that the Lebanese book is not a coffee table book. Donncha's home tomorrow and staying put for the rest of the week so I guess one evening will be Lebanese - will be posting pics.

No comments: