Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Canon 450D!


It has been a pretty quiet week for us - Iman and Jack went back to school on Monday and Donncha has been away all week only returning this evening. The only news I have is a new camera!! For a few weeks now Donncha and I have been toiling with the idea of getting a dslr but not sure which one. The decision was made for us by my parents who surprised me with a Canon 450D. They had to give it to me in advance of my birthday when they heard we were going to buy one. All very exciting and I have been reading the manual when I can and trying to make sense of it all. The photos are not going to improve overnight but for now I am enjoying fiddling with it.

This afternoon Jack and Ayden were outside playing with the tennis rackets Santa brought them and I tried to take some action shots. Jack is showing real potential with a racket. Wish I could say the same for myself and my new camera!




1 comment:

Cookiedough said...

Ohhhh have fun with your new "toy"! I'm a Canon person myself...and passionately so. Don't worry about the fancy features for now. Sometimes shooting in Auto gives surprisingly beautiful pictures, so just fire away!