Monday, January 26, 2009

Smart boys on Chinese New Year

Firstly the McCarthy Family wishes all our Chinese friends a Happy New Year and hopes that the year of the Ox will bring good things to all of us - no harm having positive thoughts despite the grim global financial outlook!

We did some very brief visiting with the whole family late in the afternoon. Jack and Ayden refused to wear the Chinese outfits I bought them instead opting for these very smart shirts complete with ties that my Mum bought then for Christmas and they looked very smart.

Jack did not want his picture taken and this is the best I did but doesn't he look great with the shirt and tie. He called it his work shirt just like his Bapa! And check out Zara in a beautiful dress in the background. I'm sorry I did not manage to take a picture of the girls as Iman was in a similarly beautiful dress.

And Ayden looked dapper in his shirt and bow tie!

No comments: